Please acknowledge your understanding and willingness to abide by the Code of Conduct
I hereby pledge to have a positive attitude and to be responsible for my participation in Little Dribblers
Basketball by following this Code of Conduct:
- I will encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, coaches, officials and parents at
every game and practice.
- I will attend every practice and game that is reasonably possible and notify my coach if I
- I will do my very best to listen and learn from my coaches. I will treat my coaches with
respect regardless of race, sex, creed or abilities and Will expect to be treated accordingly.
- I Will never use obscene language or gestures.
- I will never be physically or verbally intimidating, abuse or assault the other players.
- I deserve to play in an alcohol, tobacco, and drug free environment and I will conduct
myself in a way that all of my teammates will have this opportunity as well.
- I will encourage my parents to be involved with my team in some way because it is
important to me.
- I will do my best in school. I understand that my grades may be checked to determine
- I will remember that sports are an opportunity to leam and have fun.
- I agree that as a member of a Little Dribbler team, I will respect other people s propenty,
authority, and laws governing my actions.
I understand and am willing to comply with the Code of Conduct set forth above. I understand that failure
to do so will result in reprimands by my coach, or the Board of Directors. Reprimands may include but are
not restricted to: verbal reprimand, suspension from play, and expulsion from current and future Little
I have read and fully understand the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by all the provisions set forth